Please refer to the following resources on shipping information, storeroom inventory and research facilities.
If you need to make a delivery or shipment to Gray-Little Hall, please use the following address.
Please write legibly and clearly press on the Federal Express form.
- Air Bill must be completed within the chemistry department
- Air Bill must include internal billing information:
- Name of the PI requesting the shipping
- Funding source and funding account number
- Brief description of the item being shipped
- Note: If you run out of room in the reference area, provide details on separate paper.
- Staff member must review form to make sure all required information is listed
- Staff member must scan sender's copy and email copy to SSC: Rick Huettenmeuller/Jessica
- Staff member, please give sender back the original FedEx form for this file and tracking purposes
- If needed, staff member provide packing materials
Federal Express drop-off boxes are located in the basement of Strong Hall and the biology department in Haworth Hall on the fourth floor.
Contact Laurie White if you have any questions.
If you are experiencing any type of workplace harassment or need mental health support, please consult these campus and community resources:
- Report an incident
- Help + support resources
Including survivor support, law enforcement & legal services, and other campus partners
- KU Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- KU Ombuds Office
- KU Office of Civil Rights & Title IX